We offer our customers:
- High quality rustic furniture
- Award-winning designs
- A variety of furniture lines, from traditional to modern
- Customization to fit your needs
- Meticulous artisanal workmanship
- Sustainable sourcing and respect for the environment
- Responsive and friendly customer service.
We offer over 200 items, but ensure that our manufacturers are dedicated craftspeople that still create each piece by hand. We take pride in offering our customers sustainable, reclaimed and eco-friendly items.
All of our products are made in the USA. In addition, we strive to find all USA-made resources. American consumers have a strong preference for buying American products and are now watching closely to find “American” stamped products.
Buying American products will not only benefit the product, it will benefit consumers and manufactures across the GREAT United States of America.
Log Furniture Co. Product Lines & Collections
Our aspen line has distinctive characteristics. This line brings the natural beauty from the mountains to your home.
This collection is made up from re-harvested, reclaimed Wyoming snow fence. This creates each piece to have distinctive and unique appeal. The variation in color and texture, allows each piece to have its own individuality.
Our Rustic Arts Line accents our Aspen Line. This line has been created for the conscientious, value minded shopper.
Similar to our already popular Aspen Heirloom line of log furniture, the Aspen Grizzly is an evolution in log furniture because of the distinct look this line creates. The unique finish of this grizzled wood provides exceptional rustic beauty.
Why are our products different?
- Mountain Woods Furniture is a leader in the rustic log furniture industry
- Green-sourced Rocky Mountain aspen, pine and reclaimed lumber are used
- Furniture customizations are our specialty
- We embrace sustainability and use earth-friendly methods in harvesting and manufacturing
- We create product lines that appeal to every taste and budget.
Each piece of furniture is hand-made by experienced artisans who are masters at bringing out the strength and beauty of the wood. Our products feature:
- Old-world construction and finishing techniques
- Mortise and tenon construction, glued and screwed for added strength
- Top-of-the-line dovetail drawers
- European hardware
- Solid wood tops
- Dual finishes (polyurethane for protection plus beeswax and linseed oil to enhance natural beauty)
- Enticing range of stain and fabric options.
Beautiful, Durable Products
Our customers tend to be satisfied repeat customers, so style and quality consistency are essential.
- All our product lines are built with longevity in mind
- Be assured that when you come back in the future, you’ll find another piece to perfectly match your selection
- All our product lines are guaranteed.
A Note on Checking
All log furniture, especially rustic, are subject to the natural process of “checking”. Checking occurs when moisture is released during the drying process and adds to the character and rustic look of our products. This is just the result of the wood seasoning and is not any indication of damage nor does it affect the structural integrity of the log piece.
We dry all of our wood logs for months to ensure that 99% of all “checking” is already done before it is used to build the log furniture. It does not impact the durability or safety of our logs and all our logs are stress tested before they enter production to ensure they will hold up to the test of weight of time. Not every manufacturer does this testing, but we do this to ensure our products durability and safety.
Checking mainly occurs on the surface of the wood and can even extend to running the full length of the log, or can be just very slight slivers. The extent of the checking varies as each log and each piece is unique. This checking is completely normal and again our logs are stress tested after the checking has already occurred to ensure durability and safety. All of our pieces are covered by a lifetime limited warranty (with the exception of The Rustic Arts Collection which has a 5 year limited warranty) covering structural defects or aesthetic damage due to the manufacturer. If you have any questions or concerns about our log furniture please do not hesitate to call or email us.